Our Programs Help People Mature In their Faith & Serve with Excellence
AssessME.org the most powerful disciple-making and disciple-mobilizing system available to the local church. Your church may use our two programs independently or integrated together. When you use both programs, they integrate information. So, if your church values Making Disciples, and Equipping those Disciples to Serve Christ, then AssessME.org is perfect for your church. So, let’s now learn more about our programs:
Volunteer Mobilization Program
Volunteer Mobilization Church Assessment Program
Our Volunteer Mobilization Assessment Program offers three assessments plus skills tracking. It is exclusively focused on “How did God design and gift each person to Him and others“. Each assessment helps church leaders mobilize the right people into the right service roles. These assessments, plus skills tracking, comprise what we call an “Assessment Pack”. We believe that all these assessments plus skills tracking is crucial for mobilizing people into proper service roles. In addition, these assessments provide a check-and-balance for each other, thereby validating assessment accuracy. For these reasons, we do not break-up our Assessment Packs. Your church Pre-Purchases Assessment Packs for the number of people you wish to assess. Purchase additional Assessment Packs at any time. The more Assessment Packs purchased at one time, the lower the per-person price becomes. Each Assessment Pack includes…
- ePersonality: The ePersonality is a classic 4-quadrant, 16-temperament type, personality assessment similar to DiSC or Myers-Briggs. However, our personality assessment is designed exclusively for Christians. This assessment explores Ministry Temperament; how God designed us to serve Him and others.
- GraceGifts: Then, our GraceGifts Spiritual Gifts Test is unique in that it filters the gift reports through personality, resulting in more precise gift reporting.
- Leadership Style: Next, our Leadership Style Assessment helps church leaders build highly effective ministry teams.
- Skills Tracking: Finally, our Skills Tracking system reveals the skills God has developed within your church members.
Mobilization Articles to Consider:
Next Steps Discipleship Program
Disciple-Making Church Assessment & Equipping Program
The Next Steps Disciple-Making Church Assessment Program takes your church’s discipleship program to a whole new level. Next Steps offers two integrated assessments:
- Spiritual Growth Assessment, Assesses Spiritual Growth Over Nine Growth Phases. And,
- Felt-Need Analysis, Assesses 24 Felt-Need Categories that May Aid or Block Spiritual Growth.
Also, Next Steps offers a third feature: Disciple Equipping Center. The Disciple Equipping Center helps manage your church’s disciple-making programs, small groups, classes, and resources. It provides a disciple-making structure and process that many churches find helpful.
Next Steps is to be retaken over and over, so that it may track each person’s spiritual progress. Then, Next Steps creates Progress Reports that convey each person’s spiritual growth, stagnant growth, or spiritual decline. Finally, you may customize nearly every part of this church assessment program, including titles, question pools, and reports! We designed NextSteps to flex and fit with your church’s unique discipleship culture.