Volunteer Mobilization Assessments for Your Church
Our Assessment Objective: All three assessments, plus self-reported skills, convey a consistent picture of how your people are called to serve Jesus Christ.
The 2.0 User Interface…
Volunteer Mobilization As Never Before Possible
We designed our Volunteer Mobilization Assessments to help your church launch volunteers into effective ministry service. To this end, we believe God’s design (i.e. personality) and God’s gifts (i.e. spiritual gifts) are key mobilization data-points. In addition, our Leadership Style Assessment provides crucial team building information. This assessment identifies the functional role for each volunteer serving within a ministry team.
Professional church leaders, skilled in Volunteer Mobilization, use our assessments to build effective ministry teams (See Our References). We have supported churches mobilize volunteers since 2002. Since 2002, our client-churches have used AssessME.org to help their people…
- Serve dynamically
- Mature in their faith
- Expand their church’s ministry impact
- Begin to tithe
- Discover how they fit within your church
Volunteer Mobilization Assessment Packs
Our online Assessment Packs consists of the following:
- ePersonality Assessment [ learn more ]
- Leadership Style Assessment [ learn more ]
- GraceGifts Spiritual Gifts Assessment [ learn more ]
- Skills-tracking [ learn more ]
We group our assessments together into online “Assessment Packs”. We do not split-out assessments because we believe each of our assessments, plus skills tracking, are essential for effective Volunteer Mobilization. So, begin by taking our program for a test drive. Our Test Drive will provide your church with five Assessment Packs. These Packs enable you, and four other decision-makers, to evaluate our entire program. Afterward, when you are ready to move forward, simply log into your Administrative Account and pre-purchase Assessment Packs for the number of people you wish to assess. Then, direct your people to your church’s online Assessment Center URL address. When your people sign up to take assessments, our software automatically assigns them an online Assessment Pack. Eventually, when your church’s bank account of Assessment Packs gets low, the system will automatically email your administrators to let them know it is time to reorder.
More Than Assessment Packs
Our Volunteer Mobilization program includes more than just Assessment Packs. It also includes organic Skills Tracking, a powerful Candidate Search Engine, and Data Integration options to incorporate AssessME.org data into your church’s ChMS. Please consider the following helpful information…
- ChMS Integration: The AssessME.org Mobilization Assessments offer an optional automatic data-sync with the Church Community Builder ChMS [ learn more ], as well as optional data sync with Planning Center Online [ learn more ].
- Data Import/Export with many church management programs [ learn more ].
- References: To read reference letters from some of our long-time client ministries, [ learn more ].