One of the fantastic additions offered by the new generation of AssessME.org, are advanced Mobilization Reports. This is a feature request we have received for two decades. But to be honest, to create such reports we needed data to work with…LOTS OF DATA TO WORK WITH. And so, in planning the new generation of AssessME.org, we studied all the data collected over the past twenty years. We wanted to find patterns of behaviors that were consistent across multiple assessment combinations. For example, while our Leadership Style Assessment can identify an Administrator profile, beyond that report, what other ePersonality report combinations and/or GraceGifts report combinations contributed to confirming that a person would truly make a great Administrator. So what the Mobilization Reports give you, in our example, is not all the possible Administrators in your database, but only the very best validated Administrators from your database.
So, the report begins generating the Mobilization Report by projecting data from the most trustworthy data, the ePersonality assessment. In our present example, the most validated Administrators are either Analyzer or Overseer profiles. The difference in bar graph height represents the quantity of people who possess each profile within your database. It says NOTHING about which Administrator profile is best, because we don’t know how you wish to have the Administrator serve…your application might prefer the qualities of an Overseer over that of the Analyzer. Behind the scenes, the software is cross-referencing the data with the Leadership Style Assessment, and/or GraceGifts or even Skills profiles. Within the current database, the system recommends five of the top validated Administrators within the system.
What It Takes to Make the Mobilization Reports Work
For the Mobilization Reports to work, you ministry must make use of all of our Mobilizations Assessments. These include:
For the new program to cross-reference assessment data to provide validated Mobilization Reports, the data must first exist. If you are a new ministry with AssessME.org, it make take some time for you to build up your database before you begin to see the Mobilization Reports do their work for your ministry. If you are an established ministry, that has been telling your people to only use the GraceGifts assessment, then this wonderful new feature will not work for you.
Please understand how assessments work. Assessments contain within them validation systems to help ensure the data-result is correct. However, we can add an additional level of validation through cross-assessment validation, accomplished by comparing data from other assessments. AssessME.org utilizes both internal validation, and cross-assessment validation to ensure that the data you receive from us is highly trustworthy. In the earlier version of AssessME, we asked you to conduct cross-assessment validation manually by studying the results of all the differing assessments and ensuring continuity between them. Now, we have automated this process for you!
What Report Categories Exist?
We cannot give you mobilization details as specific as telling you that “John Smith is perfectly suited for directing traffic in your parking lot”. What we can give you is broad mobilization categories that are essential to your ministry’s success. Let’s take a look….
- Administrators – The report provides the most validated Administrators, of differing types, within your database.
- Content Teachers – Ideal classroom or course-work instructors who value the content they teach apart from their relationships.
- Counselors – Ideal mentors, recovery ministry staff, intervention staff, Christian counseling staff, etc.
- Creatives – Musicians, vocalists, stage designers, drama and stage artists are among the people-types in this category.
- Entrepreneurs – Need to start a new program or a new church campus? You will need entrepreneurs that know how to build new ministry systems.
- Hospitality – These are people who love to host and serve others, they bring meals to those who are sick, they are host homes for small groups, etc.
- Relational Teachers – Compared to Content Teachers, these are ideal inter-personal spiritual mentors and small group leaders who place relationships before any content to be taught (Not ideal for classroom instruction).
- Servants – Servants serve people, providing help directly, or by providing the resources others need to be successful.
- System Designers – What is the plan for your new program? What is the plan for the new building project? What is the plan for the new campus church?
- Team Leaders – Perfect church staff and program leaders, they excel at both relationships and leading a team to accomplish their mission, whatever it may be.
The Mobilization Reports do not cover all that bases. This is why we still provide a revamped version of our Candidate Search Engine. It still empowers you to custom-define Candidate profiles according to any need, and find the best candidates (See below). But the new Mobilization Reports are intended to streamline your search for the top broad categories ministry leaders need, and validate that report at the same time.